Call us for your systems management needs!
We are familiar with the complex compliance requirements faced by roll coaters. Having designed and built numerous turn-key wastewater treatment installations, you can look to Wastewater Equipment Company for expert and dependable systems management. A recent installation proves that point. For a roll coater who needed a high-throughput treatment system to accommodate a 20% rise in production, we designed and installed a turn-key 100,000 gallon system that included:
- Two 4,500 gal. untreated waste water treatment tanks
- Belt skimmer
- Chrome-reduction 1st and 2nd-stage neutralizer tanks
- Inclined plate clarifier with flash-mix/flocculation chamber
- 10,000 gal. emergency dump holding tank
- 3,000 gal. sludge thickening storage tank
- 10 cu.ft. gasketed filter press with self-dumping cake cart
- Multi-media feed tank with duplex transfer pumps and liquid level controls
- PLC-activated chemical feed pumps with infinitely-variable output
- Duplex multi-media polishing filters with air-scour
- Effluent flow monitor linked to touch-screen PC paperless recorder that reports trends, pH, ORP, flow rates, etc., 24 hrs/day
- Final pH adjustment tanks
For more information Contact Us now, or call (440) 542-0972.
Water & Wastewater Equipment Company – providing effective results since 1978.